- Webcast: Livestreaming webcasts of the college ceremonies will be available. The ceremony will last approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Tickets: Tickets are not needed for family and guests, and the number of invitees is not limited. However, seating is on a first come, first served basis.
- Clear Bag Policy : Please adhere to the Clear Bag Policy for the Commencement ceremonies taking place in Moby Arena. Approved bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 6″ x 12″.
- Water: The only drinks allowed in Moby will be unopened water bottles.
- Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather, please call (970) 491-SNOW (7669) for updates on the university’s operating status and news of any closures or cancellations.
- Wheelchair/Limited Mobility and Sign Language Seating: Ushers will be present to provide assistance. Wheelchair pads are available at the west end of the arena. Those with limited mobility should sit in the first two rows of the concourse level. Sign language interpreters will be present; those needing sign interpretation should sit on the south concourse in Section P.
- Parking: Moby Arena is on the northwest side of the main campus. Free Parking is available in the Moby Arena Lot (Lot 195), the Lory Student Center Lot (Lot 310), and the Library Lot (Lot 425), as Saturday is not a regular university business day. A free shuttle, “Around the Horn,” travels from the Moby Arena lot to the Lory Student Center every 10 minutes on Friday and every 20 minutes on Saturday. Parking is not allowed in the specific permit spaces in front of the “Fum” McGraw Building, nor in handicapped or loading zones. Additional information regarding parking can be obtained from CSU Parking Services.
- Photographs: Photos will be taken of each graduate with the diploma cover. GradImages will email proofs following the ceremony, only if the graduate includes a permanent email address on their name card. Since another ceremony quickly follows, guests will not be allowed on the floor of Moby Arena during or after the ceremony.
- Lodging and Restaurant Info: Please see the Visit Fort Collins website for more information on guest accommodations and restaurant reservations while visiting Fort Collins.
Please visit CSU’s Commencement website for additional information.