COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
TEAM RESEARCH AWARD
The College of Agricultural Sciences Team Research Award is presented to a team composed of two or more investigators, one of whom must be employed by Colorado State University as a faculty member. The Team Research Award is granted to a group who has conducted research that:
- Demonstrates a record of collaborative, interdisciplinary research and scholarly activities that has contributed to the advancement of science and achieved a positive impact on end users
- Is recognized nationally and/or internationally
All College of Agricultural Sciences faculty and Administrative Professionals involved in team research are eligible for nomination.
The College of Agricultural Sciences Team Research Award will be presented at the College of Agriculture Sciences recognition reception held in the spring semester. The recipient team will receive a plaque.
Nominations must include:
- A letter of support from the appropriate Department Head or supervisor
- Two letters of support that address the contribution of the research team
- A self-evaluation from the team of the significant contributions and impact of the research
- Vitae/resume from each member not to exceed 2 total pages each
A research team may not receive the award more than once in 5 years.
All materials must be submitted as a single pdf document to the Office of the Dean at Megan.Griffith@colostate.edu by 5 PM on Monday, February 29, 2016.